RS&H is currently seeking an Enterprise Applications Manager in Jacksonville, Florida!
The Enterprise Applications Manager is responsible for managing the team, technology, and processes necessary to support the core business functions at RS&H including accounting, human resources, marketing, communications, and project management. The Manager is a thought leader with business and service partners across the firm and helps shape the technology demand and solutions. Our current portfolio of ERP applications includes Deltek Vision, Ultimate Software Ultipro, Axomic OpenAsset, Knowledge Architecture Synthesis, Microsoft SharePoint, and others. The team responsibilities include business analysis; application installation, configuration, customization, support and operation; report writing and data analysis; data interfaces between applications; custom application development; database administration; and user support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all ERP systems are operational, perform effectively, and are meeting business requirements.
- Meet with key stakeholders and system functional owners to ensure alignment with their needs, requirements and priorities.
- Manage the portfolio of team projects to ensure they deliver expected business outcomes of functionality, quality, timeliness, and appropriate prioritization.
- Regularly review our business processes and applications, and lead opportunities for improvement.
- Promote new technology opportunities and trends to business and technology stakeholders.
- Lead the Enterprise Applications staff to include work allocation, training, evaluation, and mentorship.
- Motivate staff to achieve high productivity and performance, and follow best practices in all activities.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, functional owners, and management regarding team activities, change control, and project status.
- Participate in the development and execution of long-term strategic goals and strategies for the IT Resource Group.
- Promote an optimistic view of the IT strategy to other IT associates and be an advocate for change.
- Evaluate, install, configure, and deploy new applications, and enhancements and/or upgrades to existing applications within the portfolio.
- Maintain the integrity and availability of all systems and data.
- Extract, transform and load data from and between various data sources.
- Work with data analyics partners across the firm to identify and prepare internal and external data sources, and provide analytic tools and services.
- Partner with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements into technical requirements.
- Work with management and stakeholders to define project scope, deliverables, and timelines; execute assigned project activities; develop and execute systems testing plans; and communicate effectively with the project team members and the user community.
- Provide custom software development and report writing services.
- Participate with functional owners to provide technical and subject matter expertise; develop support plans; document, track, and respond to service requests; and ensure timely resolution.
- Seven years of experience leading technology or business teams.
- At least seven years of systems administration experience with Deltek Vision supporting a project management business, or a similar mix of experience with Vision and other accounting/PM ERP systems.
- Demonstrated domain knowledge of ERP-related business processes such as project creation, project timekeeping-to-billing, payroll, accounts payable, financial reporting, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in standard and advanced configuration functions within Deltek Vision including workflows, custom fields, and custom info centers.
- Ability to generate business unit and enterprise-wide reports using the Vision reporting system, and advanced data mining and analytical capabilities with other tools and data sets.
- Experience integrating Vision with other business systems.
- Experience with other ERP systems such as Axomic OpenAsset, Sage Fixed Assets, Ultimate Software Ultipro, etc.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with functional teams in the co-management of software-as-a-service offerings.
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server administration, SQL, and the automation of DBA tasks.
- Strong analytical skills applied to understanding business functionality and translating them into application requirements.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle concepts and approaches, and experience as a software developer.
- Experience with the Microsoft .Net development language and systems.
- Understanding of project management concepts.
- Ability to identify opportunities and transform them into quantifiable and achievable initiatives.
- Must be able to continuously learn new skills to keep abreast of industry trends and state of the art technology.
In addition to the position’s skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
· Change Orientation
· Client Focus
- Teamwork – Collaborate with other IT associates in the pursuit of common missions, visions, goals and objectives. Involve other associates in decision making that affects them, draw on the strengths and knowledge of others, educate and equip other teams with necessary knowledge and information, contribute to the work product of other team members, and hold teammates accountable.
- Communication – Converse with a sense of urgency with other associates, management, and customers on project status, activities, service outages, and issues.
- Change Orientation – Demonstrate flexibility with varying situations. Adapt and embrace change within internal IT processes and procedures. Voluntarily identify potential changes and recommend a new direction.
- Customer Focus – Focus on supporting associates and making recommendations that will benefit the collective whole of RS&H.
- Ownership – Take initiative and assume accountability for services, technologies, and issues within your scope of responsibility and influence.
- Sense of Urgency – Act with the realization that efficiency is vital to success. Assign the proper level of importance, priority, and significance to any activity, service outage, issue, or communication. Avoid complacency. Act in a proactive and focused manner.